Antique Luzette Pendant Light By Peter Behrens
- An original and rare Luzette pendant light by Peter Behrens for AEG, large variant, German circa 1920.
- The light has two glass parts, the fluted upper section is frosted and the lower circular dish is opaline, rare makers mark to both sections of glass.
- Fantastic original condition, a stunning decorative piece of history.
- Rewired and PAT tested, supplied with original chain and ceiling rose.
- 48cm high from top of gallery to bottom of glass, 33cm wide, 33cm deep.
Peter Behrens was a leading German architect and industrial designer and to many the father of modern industrial design. Best known for his early pioneering AEG Turbine Hall in Berlin in 1909, he had a long career, designing objects, typefaces, and important buildings in a range of styles from the 1900s to the 1930s.